Thursday, October 9, 2014

Workout day 1!!!

Wake up at 5:00 am. Yay! 

People, this is extreme sarcasm. I am not a morning person. The only thing that encouraged me to wake up was the fact I would see the sunrise. 

So here it is: 7:42 am. I have completed my workout for the morning. And I am thrilled to eat breakfast. Of course, what's open at this time except McDonald's? Denny's. So I'm eating everything breakfast-y on the menu that I am allowed: egg whites, cheese, bacon, spinach, tomato, and yogurt. Bonus about being awake now, I can go home and do school work. I have no excuse not to. 

As far as the workout goes. I did well. My body has more endurance and it's such an amazing feeling to NOT be on the verge of tears everytime I'm on the treadmill or bike or something. This first month is focusing on weight loss, then add toning and muscle after that. My favorite part of the workout was when I could be outside. My lungs recovered faster (they didn't go into asthma attack mode, but they were pushing), my heart rate slowed, and body temperature dropped. I may despise my alarm clock, but I might grow to love my morning exercise. 

Restarting the weight loss counter: 
Started: 244
Today: 244
Lost: 0
Goal: 150
To go: 94

Also. Sometimes I just love the support of strangers. Police officer greeted me as I walked into Denny's and my server is "envious of this breakfast." He was doing everything he could to help me put together a healthy and delicious meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment